My kids LOVE holidays. They get it from me. We love to decorate and go all out. There was a big debate, on facebook, this year about mommies over doing it for every holiday. I won't get into it here, but my quick version is this: I don't go all out on things to show off. I don't do it to one-up other Moms. I do it for my kids. I do it because my kids adore it and I know I only have a few "magical" years with them. They won't believe for much longer (especially my boys), so I milk that belief for all it's worth while I can. ANYWAY, we set a leprechaun trap, again, this year. The kids love making pretend gold and setting up the trap. They woke up to a bunch of clues leading them to their pot of gold. That night we had a "green" dinner as well. It was a really fun day.
Monday, May 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment