Monday, May 13, 2013

iPhone catch up for March

Shopping in SLC

Gracie's 1st time meeting Uncle Chris

Grace has to have her face covered when she sleeps

Trying so hard to get her whole hand in there

Lucy pretending to be a sleeping baby

Her hair was extra curly this day

I fell down some icy stairs and shredded my arm pretty good
(no children were hurt in the process)

My sweet girls

Accessorizing herself...
backwards baseball hat, backpack, cardigan, and pearls.

My spring flower
She has her tongue out ALL THE TIME!


Gracie's 1st concert...
we only stayed for one song :)


Date Night with my Bean


Lucy loves to drink my green smoothies in the morning

Lego Club at the library

What Grace does during Lego Club

Little computer time at the library

Morning cartoons and back scratchies

Grant was "getting sweaty" while we were taking a walk.
Notice the snow on the ground...it wasn't that hot out.
Grant reading to Grace

Matching Tom's the the girls
I love Gracie's chubbly legs!

Lucy "helping" me make baked spaghetti

My sweet Gracie Bug
What Lucy does while I get ready

Lucy and Avery having a play date.
They kinda did the hair thing on their own

Eating donuts in a hotel room while waiting for Daddy
"I can't eat donuts yet" :(
What Daddy was doing while we were waiting for him

Last time this hot thing will ever wear glasses!

Dave's lasik was a success! 
More shopping in SLC
Girlfriend has good taste already

"No, seriously, I want to go to bed RIGHT NOW!"


My chubby bunny
Kyler (cousin), Grant and Lincoln
at another egg hunt
Gracie's 1st Peep!

1 comment:

Mrs.Dr.Shot said...

Comment #1: Good moms will shred their arms to keep the kiddos out of harms way.

Comment #2: Matching Toms! How cute is that?

Comment #3: The boys are getting so tall!

Comment #4: When Iris saw the last picture, she said "Oh look! A kangaroo!"