Sunday, May 5, 2013

March Randomness

My beautiful little princesses
 There's a blog I love to follow, www.71toes.com. I love how this woman documents the daily life of her family. I love that she has pictures of the average day to day stuff. And I really love that she's in the photos as well. Not because I love pictures of myself (c'mon really, who does?), but because when my kids look back on the pictures of them growing up, I want them to see me with them. So one night we were making cookies after dinner and I decided it'd be a great time to start documenting. No posing, no setting up, just put the camera on the table and set the timer. I did move Grace to face the camera instead of the mixing bowl, but that was the only "posing" we did. Oh, and I made everyone look at the camera for the last shot. I love how they turned out and am trying to document stuff like this more often.

We got a few FEET of snow the beginning of the month.
She's such a character.

Not the sharpest picture, but I wanted to show how light her eyes still are.

No comments: