Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Middle

I know, I've been a terrible blogger lately. It's a very easy explanation, I'm lazy. But that's not what this post is about.
This post is about my middle child, Bean. He's going through a MAJOR middle child syndrome phase thingy right now and it's killing me. I've never seen mood swings like this little punk has been having, and I went to hair school (65 girls, ages 18-23, all in the same room, for 8+ hours a day, 5 days a week, for a year...you get the point). Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my skinny minnie, I just wish the real Gruntabee would come back. The nice, funny, silly, lovable one. Like really soon.

2 comments:

Tiff said...

I'm the poster child for middle child syndrome. ;)

He's still there, Mommy. Those moments are just seemingly overshadowed by the times he's feeling our of sorts. Acknowledge the times he's being the sweet spirit he can be, and try to downplay the moments he isn't.

And hang in there! :)

Kassi Luck said...

Oh this so reminds me of Brysen to a T!!! The joys, right? If you figure out how to help it, please let me know!