Friday, January 28, 2011

Harry and Lloyd

I know all my posts seem to be about Lucy...that's because they are. I do, however, take pictures of these rascals every once in a while as well.
Lincoln is obsessed with his ipad. In all honesty, so am I. They get a lot of use at our house.

This is what Grant wanted to wear on the drive to SLC. Instead I talked him into wearing it around the house all day and taking it off for the actual car ride. He definitely has a future on Project Runway.
The weekend of Lucy's blessing my parents had a full house of kids (more than their usual 6). For entertainment, my Dad gave all of them "whip shots" from a can of whipping cream. A lot of whip shots. Here's Grant getting his. I'm pretty sure this one ended up in his eye instead of his mouth.

My sweet little cousins made Lucy this poster. While we were taking a bazillion family pictures (blessing weekend again), Lincoln stood behind the camera and held it up so everyone would have a reference point of where to look. In case that whole "look at the camera while your picture is being taken" thing got confusing for anyone. What a good little assistant.



Grant found the BSU potato hats Dave and I got at the Vegas bowl. You remember, the game where they embarrased the Utes (had to throw that in there for those poor Ute fans who have no taste). He is such a funny kid.

No comments: