Monday, January 24, 2011

Lucy's Blessing Day

Dave blessed Lucy on January 9th. It was a beautiful blessing and we were very blessed to have so much support from family and friends.

Miss Lucy Anne Gale
Best family picture ever
3 generations of Gales'

4 generations of Meiers'


4 generations of Deuels'



My besties for the past 16 years
L-R top: Jared Dearth, Ben Wood, Brooke Alexander
L-R bottom: Kelly Dearth, Me and Lucy, Tami Wood

Grandpa Deuel, Uncle Guy, Dad, Uncle Scott
(doesn't my Dad clean up well?!)
So in love with this little girl


and finally, the two women I aspire to be like.
Some women have a Mother whom they get along with.
Some might have a Mother-in-Law they kind of like.
I have both whom I love and admire.
I am so blessed.
After uploading pictures, I realized I didn't have one of me and my parents. That's because they were busy in the kitchen cooking an amazing breakfast for everyone. As usual, they went far above and beyond in keeping everyone full, happy, comfortable, and welcomed.
Thanks Mom and Dad.

4 comments:

Leslie Scoresby said...

What a wonderful day for your sweet family! Congratulations!!!!

Aim said...

She is so sweet Mindee--Congrats!

Aim said...

And I am so sorry I spelled your name wrong!!! I know its M-I-N-D-Y. I have a sis in law who is a M-I-N-D-E-E. Ok that is all. :)

Kassi Luck said...

SHE LOOKS ADORABLE!! WHAT A CUTE FAMILY YOU HAVE.