Friday, April 24, 2009

The Party

*getting ready to party*



*mommy made his bday cake*


*party decor*



*blow out your candle*


*mmmm, cake*


*lots o' loot*

*buzz lightyear from uncle austin*


*new thomas underwear*


*handmade pillow case from great grandma deuel*


*big boy underwear*



*helping daddy put together the motorcyle, naked*


*new motorcyle from grammy and papa*


*he's beyond description*


*gale family*

10 comments:

emily ballard said...

wow, look at that fancy cake! you made it??

Tami said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANT! Love all the pics! How did you do the letters on the cake, it's so cute!

Crystal P said...

Happy Birthday Grant!!!!! They grow up way too fast, don't they?

-Amy- said...

Look at you Martha!!haha I LOVE the cake...Happy Birthday Grant!!!

Mindy said...

I did the letters with starbursts. You melt them in the microwave for a few seconds, add some food coloring to bright them up, roll 'em out, then do your shapes/letters with cookie cutters.

Stacey said...

I love it!!!! Who doesn't like party nude!! I want to post your cake on my blog and brag that I know you!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie he is! I'm impressed with your cake-baking/decorating skills too (I'm lacking in that area). Too bad we don't live closer to each other, I think our kids would be good little friends being so close in age :)

Vanessa said...

You have such a cute family!! Ok...spill it...how did you get him potty trained so young!! and being a boy! Oh and way cute cake!

De'dy Meng said...

How fun! Happy Late Birthday Grant! You did a wonderful job on the cake. You are an amazing mom.

MVP Family said...

So, what is that cake?! You are like Martha Stewart/Betty Crocker. Note to self: never put pics of homemade cakes on your blog because Mindy's are 100x better! Love ya, and when do I need to make a trip to Vernal?