Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Oh Boy

This is part of our dinner conversation last night:
Lincoln, "I'm not going to call you Daddy and Mommy anymore. I'm going to call you Dave and Mindy."
And that was that.
Later that night when I was tucking him in he said, "Good night Mindy."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh No! Isn't he a little young for that already! LOL, what a doll! Hope we can make it to Dave's show.

Ellie said...

Do you have days though where you say to yourself..."If I hear mommy one more time..."

E did call me Amy for a LONG time though. I would correct her and she would still do it. FINALLY she grew out of it.

emily ballard said...

That's pretty funny. My girls called us by our first names when they were really young because that's all they heard other people call us. . . but it sounds like he has this all planned out.