Ever since we got back from vacation, Lincoln has been crawling in bed with Dave and I late at night. I usually let him snuggle for a minute, then one of us carries Lincoln back to his bed. We usually repeat this process a couple times during the duration of the night. Last night Dave and I decided we've had enough, so I tried to have a talk with Lincoln this morning about our late night meetings:
Me: Buddy, you can't keep getting out of bed at night and coming into Mommy and Daddy's bed.
Link: But I miss you guys and just want to snuggle you. I sure love to snuggle with you.
Me: Uh...(and then the rest of my argument went out the window).
So it looks like I'll have an extra snuggle partner for a bit longer :)
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is so freaking tender.
You can shoot me in the face with a bazooka and that will be all right.
sooo cute! I couldn't say no to that! By the way, love the new pic, you look freakin hot!
Don't you love the stuff these kids come up with?! Michael has been praying for Amelia at every prayer...breakfast, lunch, dinner, family prayer...and if I forget to bless Amelia then I have to say another prayer :)
Post a Comment