Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Gracie 9 Months


My sweet little princess is now 9 months old.
She's 16.4 lbs (20%) and 27 inches (50%).
She went up in the height percentile and down in the weight one. Such a tiny little girl. She's gotten back into the habit of waking up every 4 hours to eat at night. I wasn't sure if it was just a habit or if she actually needed to eat that often, because she was eating really well and not just kind of nursing every time I'd feed her. Her pediatrician assured me it's a habit and that she can and should be sleeping for a decent amount of time. So I'm going to start making her go at least 7-8 hours, after I put her to bed for the night, and see how that goes. She's still nursing 4-5 times during the day, but I'm also going to start letting her have 3 solid meals a day with the family, so she should start nursing less. She's starting to roll here and there a little bit. She doesn't really do it to get somewhere, more or less just side to side. She still takes 3 naps a day (each one 90 mins-2 hours) and goes to bed around 8 pm. She really is such a good baby and we're so blessed to have her as our little caboose. Love you Gracie Bug.

No comments: