![]() |
| I came down one morning to this sight: Lucy had started unloading the dishwasher for me. |
![]() |
| These two really love each other right now. |
![]() |
| First time eating spaghetti. She LOVED it! |
![]() |
| Lincoln loves to hold Grace. She puts up with it, for the most part. |
![]() |
| This kid has been doing great with his reading this summer. He's made really good progress! |
![]() |
| This silly girl cracks me up every day. She has the best facial expressions and is getting really close to crawling. |
![]() |
| The big boy mowed the lawn for the first time. We paid him $1 and he was stoked! He now thinks it's his weekly job. I was surprised by how well he did and by how much he loved it. |
![]() |
| We had baby birds in our tree! They blend in pretty good with the tree, but there were three of them. The kids, and I, really enjoyed checking on them every morning to see if they'd flown away. |
![]() |
| Three hungry babies waiting for Mommy bird to bring back lunch. |
Umm, so Grant was around in July, I just don't seem to have any pictures of it. What can I say, he's a ninja. They're hard to capture on film. I'll do better with getting him in the August Randomness post!
























No comments:
Post a Comment