Friday, September 16, 2011

10 Months

Girlfriend is now in the "double digits". 10 whole months old. It blows my mind how fast time has gone with her. I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that she doesn't want to be a baby, never has.
She loves to stand and to cruise around the furniture. She stands up whenever she gets the chance and can stand without holding onto anything for a few seconds. Her two top front teeth are making their way in nicely. Unfortunately, for her and our budget, I think she's going to end up with my teeth. She's got an awesome gap in them already, but I guess we'll see what happens when the rest come in. She has added a few people to her favorites list, other than Mommy (although I'm still #1 and I'm not just saying that because I really, really enjoy being #1): Grammy, Aunt Steph, Daddy, and Grandpa. She eats anything and everything she can. The only thing, so far, that she has spit out is frosted mini-wheats. I don't think she liked the texture. She also can eat A LOT at one sitting. 4 chicken nuggets? Easy. McDonald hamburger? No problem. Entire slice of pizza? Please, gimmie a challenge. Seriously, it's incredible to watch. (I do feed her healthy food most of the time...but an entire apple and 2 carrots just don't sound as impressive). She's already showing some princess 'tude and I'm sure we ain't seen nothin' yet. I love it though. My little diva.

1 comment:

Mrs.Dr.Shot said...

Sister is rocking the schoolgirl outfit. Those legs are to die for.