LOST: Lincoln lost his first tooth, Friday night, at the drive-in. We took the kids to see Cars 2 and right in the middle of it, Linc came over to me and said, "here Mom, I lost my tooth" and put it in the palm. It was so small that I thought for sure it was just a popcorn kernel. I pulled out my cell phone for some light, and sure enough, a tiny little tooth was in my hand. He was so excited! That night he left it for the tooth fairy and the next morning was happy to find a dollar bill under is pillow. I can't believe he's already loosing teeth!


FOUND: Lucy found out how to crawl. She's been doing a little move here and there, and inch worming/rolling around, all over the place, for a few weeks. On Saturday, she put two and two together, and started moving her knees and hands at the same time. It's now Monday morning and she's really gotten the hang of it. If I can ever figure out how to download my videos from the camcorder to the computer, I'll post her crawling video on here. Don't hold your breath :)



My babies are growing up!
1 comment:
hooray for lucy girl! and i love how calm linc was with losing his tooth. girls are much more dramatic! ha!
Post a Comment