I like to make holidays fun for the kids. Both boys love to get out the decorations for all the different holidays and I love to make it a special day. This year for St. Patrick's Day we made leprechaun traps. The boys made pretend gold out of paper and put them in a pot. We hung the pots up and when the leprechauns tried to climb in to get the gold, they would be trapped. The only way they could get out was to leave a bunch of green candy/toys in the pot to stand on and use to climb out. The boys thought it was awesome and got very excited to see if they caught any leprechauns. We also did the usual dye the milk green for their breakfast cereal and had shamrock shaped grilled cheese for lunch. I don't remember what we did for dinner, but I'm sure it was either green or shaped like a clover.
*grant making gold*

*linc making gold*
*all 3 staying entertained*
*the waiting traps*

*the loot*
Hope y'all had the luck of the Irish with you as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment