Tuesday, March 22, 2011

4 Months

*serious thighs*









*morning after pigtails*




*she loved playing with the bag of unopened pasta*



Miss Lulu turned 4 months last week.
She is 15 lbs (80%), 25.5 inches (95%) and her head was in the 70%.
Basically she is still a chubbly monster :)

She hasn't started rolling yet, but has started eating solids.
She loves her oatmeal, sweet potatoes, squash, and apples.
She can handle bananas and pears.
She hated carrots and peas.

She's starting to giggle, but usually just for Daddy.
She loves to suck on material. Any blanket, shirt, burp cloth, etc.
She is still very much a Mommy's girl. I must admit, I kind of like it :)

She hates to lay down on her back.
Whenever she is on her back, she lifts her legs and head in a crunch position.
I timed her the other day...she held it for 32 seconds.
She's going to be the only 1 year old with a six pack.
She loves to sit up in her highchair or bumbo.
She still loves her brothers and lights up around them.
She's getting much better being around Daddy and a little better with Papa.
I think she may be getting teeth...time will tell.
She is generally a very happy baby,
and we are so blessed she finally joined us.

2 comments:

Crafty Momma said...

she is such a cutie!! I can't believe how big she has gotten!! It was so fun seeing you guys in utah!! we need to plan a trip to your house soon!!

Mrs.Dr.Shot said...

Your blog has made an extremely sick auntie feel better. Fabulous pictures, Mindy. Your children are just the cutest... and that little Lucy! Oh, I just get all melty.