Lucy eating solids...
mmm, mush.

she drools all the time now.


my sweet but naughty gruntabee who is in the
"whats-a-real-smile" phase.

my big boy linc who is thankfully out


she drools all the time now.

hanging with daddy
boys enjoying hot chocolate for the first time.

boys enjoying hot chocolate for the first time.
they had spent an hour outside playing in the snow and
I was finally able to convince them to try hot chicklet.
needless to say, they loved it.





getting ready to go to church.
this is the perfect example of all 3 of my boys.

my sweet but naughty gruntabee who is in the
"whats-a-real-smile" phase.

my big boy linc who is thankfully out
of that phase.



1 comment:
Hey Mindy it's Hook! I tried to send you an invite to my blog, but I have the wrong numbers/email for you so you're not invited! Kidding send me your info! Miss you and your little girl is adorable! Love her name!
smashly80@aol.com
Post a Comment