Okay, so I stole this from a friend from high school, Joleen (http://www.joleenkremin.blogspot.com/), who had this on her blog. The boys are down for a nap, so instead of watching Days', I gave it a try. I have to admit that it freaked me out a little how right on I thought it was. Well I guess I should say most of them.
The questions below are some that we often may wonder, but what better way to answer them then with music. Here are the Rules- 1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, MP3 Player, or whatever on Shuffle. 2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. 3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds! 4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say? "Defying Gravity" -Wicked Musical (Okay, so the first one doesn't really make sense. Unless you want to get all deep and intellectual, which I don't).
How would you describe yourself? "Big Girls Don't Cry" -Fergie ('nuff said)
What do you like in a guy/girl? "American Boy" -Estelle (Dave is my American Boy)
How do you feel today? "Good Day" -Tally Hall (these titles are killing me with how awesome they are)
What is your life’s purpose? "Be Still My Soul" -Vocal Point (I promise I didn't make this up)
What is your motto? "Disturbia" -Rihanna (Umm, I guess that I am slightly disturbed. Is that the same as a motto?)
What do you think of your parents? "As Long As Your Mine" -Wicked Musical (uhh, little creepy...)
What do you think of often? "O Brother, Where Art Thou" -Vocal Point (this could be taken literally...seriously, where is he and do I really want to know...lol)
What is 2+2? "Making Memories Of Us" -Keith Urban (I think this is so cute because it made me think Dave/Mindy + Lincoln/Grant)
What do you think of your best friend? "You Move Me" -Garth Brooks (yes he does!)
What do you think of the person you like? "Just Apathy" -Tally Hall (I thought this was a good one because what kind of question is that? Seriously quiz people, you can come up with better)
What is your life story? "Hands Clean" -Alanis Morrisette (not a title one, but any of you who know the lyrics, this IS part of my life story)
What do you want to be when you grow up? "Realize" -Colbie Caillat (IF I ever grown up)
What will you dance to at your wedding? "Clumsy" -Fergie (If Dave and I get married a third time, we will totally dance to this song)
What will they play at your funeral? "Come Away With Me" -Nora Jones (oh, sweet and yet wrong on so many levels)
What is your hobby/interest? "Feels Like Home" -Chantal Kreviazuk (AMEN!)
What is your biggest fear? "For Good" -Wicked Musical (I guess not being the person I know I can/should be. Not my BIGGEST fear, but a fear none the less)
What is your biggest secret? "Cuppycake" -Strawberry Shortcake (LOVE 'EM)
What will you re post this as? "Hands Clean" -Alanis Morissette (ran out of music...good thing because this in another dumb question)
Tag: Anyone who is bored or curious. I am really curious to hear what your answers are, so if you do this, let me know.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That was pretty freaky, I'm going to try that!
You are so funny Mindy! That is kinda weird how most of them worked out! I might just give it a try since there is nothing else excting going on in my life ;) j/k I have plenty to do, but just don't feel like doing it!
Post a Comment