

Grant turned 18 months on Thursday. I can't believe he's already that old. I guess he hasn't felt like a baby though for some time now. We still need to take him in for his wellness checkup, so when we get his "stats" from that I'll post them. Here are some of his latest and greatest milestones:-Talks A LOT. He's getting good at putting words together like, "get down", "want some", "thank you", "love you", and "no way". His favorite word is no. I hear that about 6 times an hour.
-He loves to sing. He is really good at singing the last word of every sentence. In sacrament his favorite part is when we sing hymns. He just smiles and tries to sing along to every song.
-He likes follow along with hand motions. Clapping, waving, lifting arms up and down, etc.
-He climbs on EVERYTHING. He's really good at getting up on things and then not being able to get down. He's trying to do the stairs without using hands, but I'm trying to keep him on all fours. If he's anything like Lincoln (which he is), we'll have something broken by Christmas.
-He's just starting to understand what to do doing prayers. Last night at dinner he bowed his head and squeezed his little eyes shut as hard as he could and held that position for about 4 seconds. Then he'd look up, notice the prayer was still going and get in position all over again. He did that about 5 times.
He's such a happy little boy and we love having him in our family. Our little Grunt-a-bees.




2 comments:
Oh! Look at those eyelashes! What a handsome little guy.
That first picture is SO ADORABLE!!! Our babies aren't really babies anymore, huh...sad!
Post a Comment