Ive seen this on a couple of peoples blogs and thought it would be fun to try....
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Remember when we were all over James and chelsea's place(before Dave and christians graduation) and they were working on some recording stuff while us girls were down stairs chatting away and we kept hearing a sound they were making that sounded like a straw sliding back and forth in a cup! They were rolling on the ground laughing hysterically at it when we finally went up to see what was going on they were in tears and we were thinking "oh my gosh, men!!" those were some good times!! I really miss it! I wish we were still close enough to get together with the vocal point clan.
Cute blog! I found it from Jesenia..I have memories of you, but I don't remember them because I was dating Jordan at the time and pretty much absorbed in him. But if it makes you feel better, you're the only friend he had who was girl I like or remember! So you must have some lasting impression!
Ummm... hello! I remember cruising in your backseat all the way to CA & back while listening to country music. And being introduced to "days of our lives" by all you girls. You've got such a cute family!! Congrats girl!
Hmm, where to start? How about when we were 15, went to a dance club (I guess we passed for 18) and learned some interesting dance moves from a bunch of cross dressers...or when the two of us went to Vegas, stopped by a KOA to shower, got your car towed, paid for a hotel room to sleep in for three hours then headed home...or when in college you died my hair BLUE (pre-cosmetology school days)...those were the days =) Love ya Minz!
Of course you didnt freak me out Mindy. Thanks for the comment! I am so glad we did finally meet because Sam had mentioned you several times and told me that your husband was a "famous newscaster." I also remember seeing your wedding invitation somewhere and thinking you were really pretty.
I have some great memories with you. Where to begin... Driving to Nevada when we (Tami and I) just got our drivers licenses, going to EFY, and my favorite just happened last year when we stayed at your cabin with lots of snow on the ground. You thought you had 4 wheel drive and got your vehicle stuck. those nice people came to help but they couldn't get it out either. Great times..
Parts of this memory are fuzzy and some are super clear. Minz calls me and needs me to come over fix something for her. I get over there, and what she needs fixed is that she has run over a squirrel and the squirrel carcass is caught in the undercarriage. So I have to get a plastic bag and squirm underneath and pry the carcass off the axle and stuff. She paid me back by coming to pick me up in the middle of the night, after I ran my car into a concrete abutment on the freeway. Ah, good times.
K, I have sooo many fun memories. Of course, one of my favorites was our Cali trip and Denae made us play "California Love" like 80 times on the way there. We rode the Stratosphere and New York roller coaster and went to Disneyland, so much fun! Remember that one time we decided to read scriptures and we read like 12 chapters as an apartment b/c no one wanted to say, "Ok let's stop, I'm ready for bed." All our fun Halloween costumes and Halloween parties in Vernal, but most of all I loved seeing you at your wedding reception. I remember how gorgeous you looked and how happy you looked. Fun times!!
I'd say "fuzzy" is an understatment Ben! Where did the squirrel come from? :)
Mind, I remember when on a whim, Me, Sarah, Darin and you all jumped in the truck and went to the San Fran area. We stayed with Jimmy and Chelene. All so we could spent the 4th of July watching fireworks over the Montera Bay. Great fun!!!!!
Post a Comment