
So the boys LOVE playing outside. Which I love as well because it gives me a break from them running around inside the house screaming. The usually play really well together and are both all boy. They always end up covered in dirt and Lincoln has recently discovered how to dig for worms. He loves to show me every single one that he finds and then put them in his little dump truck. Gross. I grabbed the camera yesterday and got some cute pics of them playing. Enjoy!






5 comments:
K, what kind of camera do you have? It takes awesome pictures! And the shirt "My Parents are Exhausted" is priceless. So cute!
Cute pictures of the boys! I love that Link is worm hunting! Boys will be boys!
It's a Nikon. We got it for Christmas 2 years ago and LOVE it! I saw a little kid the other day with a t-shirt on that said, "I still live with my parents". I thought it was freakin' hilarious.
Oooo. I am so jealous. I borrowed the Nikon camera from my work for the weekend(hence the INCREDIBLE rodeo pics, and pics at my grandma's house). We loved one of Christian so much that blew it up for his 9-month photo. I would LOVE to buy one!
Ok, so your boys are beautiful. I think lincoln looks more like Dave and Grant looks moe like you!! They are growing up too fast! oh and BTW Delia is officially walking.
Post a Comment