Oh my gosh, can your family get ANY cuter?! I am so glad you got your blog up and going, its adorable. I am so jealous of your trip!! I long to go on a cruise. Heaven knows I need a vaca without the kid. :) K, I am going to send you an email with my number, or email me yours. I just wrote Tami and said that its mandatory that we all get together soon! I would love to see you. Talk soon!
I am glad that you have a blog, your boys are too cute. Bryan and I went on that same cruise about 4 years ago. We are in need of another trip. Hope all is well. Take care!!
I'm a Daughter to two amazing parents. I'm a Wife to my best friend and soul mate. I'm a Mom to two energic boys and two beautiful princess'. And I'm a small town girl who loves being all the above.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, can your family get ANY cuter?! I am so glad you got your blog up and going, its adorable. I am so jealous of your trip!! I long to go on a cruise. Heaven knows I need a vaca without the kid. :) K, I am going to send you an email with my number, or email me yours. I just wrote Tami and said that its mandatory that we all get together soon! I would love to see you. Talk soon!
I am glad that you have a blog, your boys are too cute. Bryan and I went on that same cruise about 4 years ago. We are in need of another trip. Hope all is well. Take care!!
Cute!
Post a Comment