Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

This post is dedicated to my children's father. Growing up I always wanted to marry someone like my Dad. I always wanted my kids to have the kind of relationship with their father that I had and have with mine. Somehow I've been more than blessed and have found that in Dave. He is everything I've always wanted and more because he's also an example of priesthood strength. Having the priesthood in our home is such a big deal to me and the fact that our boys will grow up having that and knowing that's what they need to follow makes my heart full with gratitude. So Happy Father's Day to my Davey, my Dad, Papa John, and Grandpa Deuel. I love you all!






3 comments:

Wonderland Girl said...

Hi, Mindy!
We should get together and let the kids play at the park soon!

Alison

Mindy said...

That would be great. Just let me know and date and time and we'll set something up.

*Kelly* said...

Thanks again for letting us crash at your house till 2 in the morning playing rock band! And thanks again again for letting into your home again the next morning to play the wii! Which I'll have you know Jared and I liked so much that we went and bought one yesterday for ourselves! Yep, we went crazy and bought one as soon as we were off work Monday night! {thanks Dave!}