![]() |
| Holy crap, I have FOUR kids?! |
![]() |
| Lucy has discovered that she can do whatever she wants while I'm nursing the baby. Thankfully her brothers helped her clean it up. |
![]() |
| "One million dollars" |
![]() |
| Our weather is NEVER this nice in November. |
![]() |
| I do this A LOT. I'm beyond tired, but also beyond happy. |
![]() |
| This is how you grocery shop with 3 kids under the age of 5. Thank you, Wal-Mart, for making these insanely heavy carts. |
![]() |
| Lincoln brought this home from school. They were supposed to draw a picture of what they wanted to be when they grow up. "I want to be a Dad" It's him and his son "pop". |
| Nothing like a feather trimmed tiara and jammies. |
| Gracie Bug all dressed up. |
![]() |
| Finally taking the trampoline down. It obviously wasn't cold since Bean has on his singlet and Linc has on his swim trunks and jammie top. Good times. |
| My girls. I have no idea what Lucy is trying to do to Grace. |
| Grace's first couture outfit, thanks to Aunt Tameo! |
| 7 weeks old and getting chubbly :) |
| I adore this picture. |
| Little Miss still doesn't like to sleep by herself. I may be in trouble! |
| Grant loves to help with Gracie. |
| My handsome husband emceeing The Festival of Trees. He did an amazing job, again, and was extremely entertaining. |
| Big Smiles! |
| Waiting at the doctor for her 2 year checkup. |
| More big smiles! |











No comments:
Post a Comment