We spent Thanksgiving with the Meier's, again, this year. It's kind of our annual thing and I love it. It's the one time a year I get to see all my cousins and Aunts/Uncles. It's been loving named the Jerry Springer Thanksgiving. The food was amazing (Gma Meier passed along her incredible kitchen skills to her kids) and the annual pinata and bingo did not disappoint.
![]() |
| Did NOT want to wait her turn with the pinata. |


Collecting their loot
![]() |
| These two, once again, made the day awesome. Bingo seems to get bigger and better each year. Thanks Dad and Mom. |
![]() |
| Gracie and her Great Grandma Meier |
I call these next 3 pictures:
"No no sissy, it's alright"
"No no sissy, it's alright"

















1 comment:
I think the second "sissy" picture should be "now, when I move my hand, you will have a happy face." Precious kiddos!
Post a Comment