Although we had a lot of family come into town for the dino-tri, we didn't actually do much with them, other than the tri itself. Blame it on the fact that I'm not my usually self with this pregnancy (not up to being super hostess') and the fact that Dave doesn't really care if anyone else is entertained :) Grandpa John and Cheryl did bring some fireworks for the kids, so the wee ones had a good time doing those. Their favorite was one they affectionately named "chicken butt". I can't find the video, but there is one with all of them singing their made up song about loving chicken butt and doing a little dance with it. If I ever find it, I'll post it. Lincoln and Grant loved having Michael and Amelia come stay and play with them. Grant and Amelia got along especially well and could often be found walking around holding hands. Lucy found a new favorite with her Uncle Chris. She rarely takes to anyone new, but she loved Chris and was constantly wanting to hang out/sit on/play with/manipulate him. Thanks again to all our family who came up/over to support Dave. You guys are the best!
![]() |
| Chicken Butt |
| Uncle Chris and Lucy |
![]() |
| This is the best shot I could get of Gpa John with the grandkids. I love it. |







No comments:
Post a Comment