Monday, December 13, 2010

4 Weeks of Baby Siss

Week 1


Week 2





Week 3









Week 4

8 comments:

Aim said...

What a little sweetheart. Love the last picture of her in her cute dress!

Jesenia said...

She is so beautiful!!! So happy you have a little girl, they are so much fun.

Missy said...

She is so cute and I can't believe how much hair she has!

Kassi Luck said...

She is adorable!! Love the hair!! It was so good to see you and your kids the other day!!!

Mrs.Dr.Shot said...

Oh, she's just so sweet. Can Iris borrow some of that hair please? What a beauty! I can see you both in her.

emily ballard said...

Mindy, she is BEAUTIFUL! I noticed you changed the title of this post. . . you aren't changing her name, are you?

Mindy said...

No, Emily, not changing her name. I'm just not posting any of the kids' names on the blog. When I remember :)

Leslie Scoresby said...

Oh, Mindy...she is absolutely beautiful! I can't imagine how you get anything done during the day. I would just want to sit and hold her.