Friday, July 30, 2010

Love

4 things I love right now:

1-Baby sister is down to double digit days until she arrives.
2-Jolly Rancher fruit chews. Go try them now. You can thank me later.
3- The drive-in. This weekend we're going to see Toy Story 3 and Shrek 3-D. Nothing like watching a movie, in jammies, in the bed of the truck, snuggled in sleeping bags at 11 pm.
4- These two and their tan lines.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Hi! I was trying to catch up on my blogs I read! Sound like you guys are having a great summer! Any pictures of the baby bump? Any names? Are you going with Reagan or Kennedy? Since we have a Lincoln too we thought it we had a girl we'd go with Monroe! Kind of fun. But Jordan LOVEs the name Reagan, it's his favorite.
Down to double digits!! YEA!

Missy said...

Love the tan lines!! Brings back memories!! Have you thought of a name for the little girl?

Emily said...

Love the picture... priceless!

lindseyhackford said...

This is so cute!