K...I found your blog blog hopping and just want to ask...Why don't we hang out more?:) Seriously, my son would have so much fun with your boys and we have SO much in common it's funny:) So, why? Huh? lol
I'm a Daughter to two amazing parents. I'm a Wife to my best friend and soul mate. I'm a Mom to two energic boys and two beautiful princess'. And I'm a small town girl who loves being all the above.
4 comments:
I don't know what was going on in 2008, but it took it's TOLL on Dave! ;)
Congrats, guys! :)
Happy Anniversary! We love you guys!
Happy Anniversary!
K...I found your blog blog hopping and just want to ask...Why don't we hang out more?:) Seriously, my son would have so much fun with your boys and we have SO much in common it's funny:) So, why? Huh? lol
Post a Comment