The 1st was mine and Dave's 6th wedding anniversary. Happy late Anniversary Sweets! 
My Mom was nice enough to come watch the boys so we could go to dinner. Then I took my achievement day girls to see his play, which they loved. 
My Mom was nice enough to come watch the boys so we could go to dinner. Then I took my achievement day girls to see his play, which they loved. 
Dave's Mom, Linda, came up to Vernal on the 2nd and we (the boys and I) passed her on our way to SLC. Linda got to spend some quality time with her son by going to dinner and then watching his show.
I took the boys to my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary surprise party.
We had a great time and I think my grandparents were happy with the turn out. Not surprised, from what I'm told a few of their friends let the secret slip, but happy non the less. Thanks Uncle Austin for all your help. How cute are my Mom and Dad?!
I took the boys to my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary surprise party.
We had a great time and I think my grandparents were happy with the turn out. Not surprised, from what I'm told a few of their friends let the secret slip, but happy non the less. Thanks Uncle Austin for all your help. How cute are my Mom and Dad?! 
On the 3rd we arrived back in Vernal for lunch and a treasure hunt. While we were gone some pirates snuck in the backyard and buried some treasure in the sandbox. The boys loved it.
That night Linda and I took the boys to see Dave's show. It's the first time the boys have seen it all the way through. I don't think they really get what's going on yet. Maybe next year. At one point Lincoln was watching from the front railing right where Dave was singing and started to yell, "Daddy. Hey Dad. Daddy look." Dave said he almost forgot his lines and what he was singing. Almost :)
That night Linda and I took the boys to see Dave's show. It's the first time the boys have seen it all the way through. I don't think they really get what's going on yet. Maybe next year. At one point Lincoln was watching from the front railing right where Dave was singing and started to yell, "Daddy. Hey Dad. Daddy look." Dave said he almost forgot his lines and what he was singing. Almost :)

For the 4th we went to the parade in the morning.
It's a typical small town parade, but the boys had fun and I think Linda did as well.
Dave didn't get to sit with us because he was commentating (is that even the correct word?) over at V-TV. He said he had a great time doing it. Later that night we went to my parents for a BBQ and pool party. 
They did a great job, as usual, and made some great grub. After dinner we went to the park for fireworks. The boys loved them and we had perfect weather.
They didn't, however, really enjoy the fireworks in my parents driveway!
It's a typical small town parade, but the boys had fun and I think Linda did as well.
Dave didn't get to sit with us because he was commentating (is that even the correct word?) over at V-TV. He said he had a great time doing it. Later that night we went to my parents for a BBQ and pool party. 
They did a great job, as usual, and made some great grub. After dinner we went to the park for fireworks. The boys loved them and we had perfect weather.
They didn't, however, really enjoy the fireworks in my parents driveway!
I'm so grateful that Linda could come up to see Dave in all his glory. We sure wish she was closer! Thank you to her and my parents for such a wonderful weekend.
*grammy g with all her boys*






2 comments:
what a packed weekend full of goods. happy anniversary! if i lived closer i so would have gone to his play, front row baby!
happy anniversary! can you believe it's been 6 years? it goes by so fast!
Post a Comment