We finally made it up to Flaming Gorge. My parents took us out on their boat last weekend and we had a great time. Lincoln really wanted to fish. Papa would cast out the line and then hand it over to Link to do the rest.
My Dad said that Link looked like he was having a hard time, so he looked down in the water and there was a fish on the hook! Lincoln reeled it in all my himself.
The proud fisherman wouldn't get any where near his catch. Like Mother like Son :)
He did, however, give me an awesome wink!
The boys talked me and Dave into taking them swimming. The water was FREEZING. I really didn't think the boys would want to swim once they felt how cold it was. I was wrong. They loved every minute of it. Once your body was completely numb and hypothermia started to set in, it really wasn't that bad.

My Dad said that Link looked like he was having a hard time, so he looked down in the water and there was a fish on the hook! Lincoln reeled it in all my himself.
The proud fisherman wouldn't get any where near his catch. Like Mother like Son :)
He did, however, give me an awesome wink!
The boys talked me and Dave into taking them swimming. The water was FREEZING. I really didn't think the boys would want to swim once they felt how cold it was. I was wrong. They loved every minute of it. Once your body was completely numb and hypothermia started to set in, it really wasn't that bad.


The many faces of silly Gruntabee.

Grammy and Papa's dog, Chewie. He was a very good dog and just enjoyed hanging out on the boat.
I love that they have the same facial expression



Grammy and Papa's dog, Chewie. He was a very good dog and just enjoyed hanging out on the boat.

I love that they have the same facial expression




2 comments:
FUN! Nothing could be better than chillin at the Gorge on a nice sunny day...
My parents just got back from there! I loved going there when I was a kid! It would be fun to go again.
Post a Comment