Dave had the opportunity to have a full-on FBI firearms training thingamajig a few weeks ago with our local FBI firearm instructor (who just happens to live down the street and is a friend of ours). He had such a great time and ended up doing the exact same refresher course that the actual FBI men have to do once a year and passed it with 80%! So now he's all into guns or something and thinks that he needs one (which I'm still not on board with) and is turning "Vernal" way faster than planned :) I'm just kidding about that last sentence...sort of. I don't really remember any of the specific details from that day, but if you'd like to ask Dave I'm SURE he'd love to relive it for you- drumdave@hotmail.com. Here's my macho man who looks really hot (could still look hot without the firearm in my personal opinion).
That post made me laugh so hard when you said "turning Vernal" I knew exactly what you're talking about. I love Jordan and all my friends from Vernal, but I swear when we visit there I always see something that makes me cringe and laugh at the same time (ie:the dinosaur on main st. or the characters at the 711)
I'm a Daughter to two amazing parents. I'm a Wife to my best friend and soul mate. I'm a Mom to two energic boys and two beautiful princess'. And I'm a small town girl who loves being all the above.
4 comments:
I hate guns.
... just sayin'.
No, Mindy, you're wrong. He MUST have a gun to look hot. It's required.
And statistically, it's more dangerous for you guys to drive a car or a jetski. But it's a personal choice.
And yes, I am jealous that Dave got to do that.
I'm not down with the whole gun thing either. Scares me a little.
That post made me laugh so hard when you said "turning Vernal" I knew exactly what you're talking about. I love Jordan and all my friends from Vernal, but I swear when we visit there I always see something that makes me cringe and laugh at the same time (ie:the dinosaur on main st. or the characters at the 711)
Post a Comment