Tuesday, November 12, 2013

October iphone pics

The birthday girl squeezed the life out of her cake 

Some rare snuggles from my bug

First time eating a pb and honey sandwich
 The girls are both obsessed with Toy Story right now



 General Conference


 Helping Papa pick the orchard

 She's trying to phase out naps, but this happens every time she skips one!


Aunt Stephie was nice enough to take Lucy for her first mani-pedi.
My sweet nephews don't mind playing with girl toys :)

This is how one grocery shops with four kids alone.
And this is how one shops with four kids and spousal support.

She is OBSESSED with her blanket. Wouldn't even put it down to eat.

The girls being patient and watching cartoons while I attempted to workout.

Carpool week is hard on this little one.
I made 15 dozen of 5 different types of cookie for Linc's baptism luncheon.
I'm so incredible proud of both of these stud muffins.

The night of Lincoln's baptism, we all got hit HARD with a bug. The three big kids threw up all night.

 Lucy likes to make random paths of things...like legos and all my earrings.


Bean has all FOUR front teeth gone at the same time!

Still loves her Sophia doll.
 Like I said, she's trying to phase out her own nap time. 


Halloween Bunco with my favorite Hot Dog and Hamburger.

Screen shot of my attempt to get a kid picture. Obviously they corporated really well.

Meier Grandkids 2013.
Don't let all those sweet faces fool you. This was only achieved after SIX head/body/face swaps.
Thank heavens for photoshop.

First big snowfall of the year. I love when it snows and my front bushes still have their red leaves.

One morning she woke up and declared she wanted to wear big girl underwear instead of a diaper. Thus, the potty training officially began.

Both girls like to sit on my lap sometimes.

She had a good week of wearing nothing but undies all day.

This is what she did the entire time I tried to grocery shop one day. Just happened to be the same day that I took Lucy into the store bathroom four times to go potty. She never went. Until we were at the checkout line. Then she peed all over the floor by the cash register. Good times.
Thank heavens she's more like this most of the time.

Lego club

My cute lil' cowgirl.
This is what happens in sacrament meeting when Friday night slumber party gets moved to Saturday night slumber party.
Lucy started dance class once a week. She LOVES it.

Uncle Craig tried to convince Dave to take this sweet little guy home. Cutest puppy ever. Unfortunately, I still have crazy bad allergies, even with the really cute ones.

Paintballing zombies with Grammy and Papa. 
Halloween breakfast.
Superhero day (on Halloween) at school.
"I'm not tired Mom"

Carving pumpkins.

No comments: