Monday, April 22, 2013

MFV: Day 4

Day 4 consisted of three big things:
1- St. Thomas,Virgin Islands
2- Pirate Night
3- Mom's 50th BIRTHDAY
Finally some land! The Island was beautiful.
It was overcast at 7 am, but we ended up with great weather later in the day.
We usually take a "beach" vacation, so most of us were antsy to get on a beach and in the ocean. My Dad, nephew Treven and brother-in-law Shawn all went fishing. Losers. The rest of the cool kids took a short taxi ride to a beautiful beach. We spent the morning/afternoon playing in the ocean and enjoying the sunshine. I can't remember the name of the beach, but the area was stunning. 


Steph, Issac and Austin

The birthday girl didn't want her picture taken...
I don't know why- she's hands down the youngest looking 50 year old I've ever seen!

Don't let this picture fool you...Lucy LOVED the ocean!


Grace was there too.
I had to keep the sweet little pork chop out of the sun.
She has her Daddy's skin :)

There was lots of napping going on.


Our view driving back from the beach.
That's our boat on the left hand side.


Drunken pirate Gruntabee
Hung over pirate Linc
Heat rash pirate Louie
Happy pirate princess Grace

A family of swash bucklers.

This stage show was cute.
A little too hyped up, in my opinion, but still cute.


This sweet pea hung out in her stroller every night at dinner. She would usually sleep for a little bit, then wake up and just chill.
Finally some dinner!

It was a long, but fun,day!
I think he fell asleep at dinner every single night.


1 comment:

Mrs.Dr.Shot said...

So glad you're posting about the trip! Honestly, it looks exhausting. You have such good kids, they seem to have really gone with the flow. Kisses! J