Friday, February 15, 2013

December Randomness

Lucy in nursery.
I think they were trying to be sunbeams?

Little Miss is getting silly

Lucy's two favorite things right now:
juice and Woody

Love the tongue smiles

First time sitting up in her bumbo

We've had A LOT of snow this year.
This is the bushes in our front yard.

Christmas break=BK breakfast.
Mommy's mentally exhausted from having all the kids home.

This lady still sleeps a lot.
During the day.

Holy crapballs, it's been COLD this winter!

A rare snuggle with Grandpa.
She only lets him hold her for 5 minutes max.
This time she actually fell asleep though!

More Christmas break.
We don't get dressed.
We watch WAY too much tv/ipad time.
And, apparently, we wear homemade super hero masks.

Linc and Grant ended up fighting a lot at the end of the break.
Linc decided to publicly expresses his annoyance.
"I hope Grant is not my brother"

Peek-a-boo with Daddy

Finally got above 0 degrees, so I let the kids play outside.




No comments: