Friday, October 12, 2012

Introducing...

Miss Grace Linette Gale.  
Born October 2, 2012 at 6:31 pm.  
Weighing in at 7 lbs 10.8 oz and 21 inches.

Mommy's belly physically could not get any bigger!

Fresh from the oven and not very happy about it
Proud Daddy and Gracie
So tired! Going through the birth canal is hard work.



Gracie and biggest brother Lincoln

Gracie and big brother Grant
Papa and Gracie

Gracie and Grammy

The best family picture we could get :)
I have 4 kids...holy crap.

Mommy and the big princess


3 am after her first bath



Grace and Lincoln.
Her big brothers ADORE her.

Grace and Grant

Daddy loading us up to go home!

First time in her carseat.
23 hours old.

5 comments:

Ben said...

Well you did it!! You two have a beautiful family!! - Ben W.

Ben said...

You did it!! You two have a beautiful family!

Jen said...

She is GORGEOUS, Mindy! You have a darling family. Congratulations on the newest Gale! And by the way--you look awesome!

Aim said...

K, your belly = adorable. Seriously so cute. And the Daddy Caddy made me laugh. You have such a beautiful family. Wow, your are a mama of 4! You go girl. She is a beauty and I love her name.

Aim said...

Your belly = adorable. Seriously you are so cute. And the Daddy Caddy pic made me laugh. I can't believe you are a mama of 4! Wow, you go girl. She is beautiful and I love her name. Congrats again.