Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gobble Gobble

For Thanksgiving we did the traditional Meier Family Thanksgiving, aka, The Jerry Springer Show :) My Dad is one of EIGHT, so each year we reserve a church and have a big gathering of the masses with enormous amounts of food and people. Not to brag, but the Meier's are incredible cooks. The food is always amazing, and as much as I tease about it, I love being able to get together with all my aunts & uncles, cousins & their kids, my family, and of course my Grandma Meier. This year we brought a few other family members, Grandpa John and my Mom's little brother Scott and his girls. After the feast, the kids destroyed a Santa pinata and then played bingo. This is the third year my parents have done bingo for the kids, and it's not your typical bingo. It's Griswold Bingo. The prizes are amazing and they always make sure each kid walks away with at least one. I'm so thankful and blessed to have the family that I do. To have the love and support and craziness and amount and memories. Happy Thanksgiving.


*all the boys playing ipads @ the cabin*


*black friday 4 am snack*

*grandma meier with most of her great grandkids**getting ready for bingo*


*lucy finally met grandpa john*

No comments: