Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lil' This, Lil' That

These pictures were taken Sept. 28th. Our temperatures have been so bipolar this year. I think we had an inch of snow on the ground just a few days before this. The boys were excited to have one last go with the sprinkler.




I've mentioned the obsession with Angry Birds. I wasn't exaggerating...these boys are crazy about 'em. Lately they've been playing "real life angry birds" outside. This was one of the times that "the piggies captured the birds and made the birds stay in the trees".
This is another time when "all the birds and piggies wanted to have a leaf party with the pumpkins". They got a rake out of the garage and spent a good 30 minutes raking all the leaves into a pile. When they were done playing, the boys pushed the big garbage can over to the pile and proceeded to put all the leaves in the garbage. All this without any prompting or recommendations from me. Sweet little butt-kissers.

No comments: