Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cabin Clean Up

I'm a little behind on my blogging, so I'll start with Labor Day. The entire Meier clan spent the weekend at the cabin doing our first "cabin clean-up". The men tackled the outside projects while the women scrubbed down the inside. Grandpa had the boys help him build a troll bridge and got each of them their own tool belt and mini tools. It was very cute. We had a fantastic weekend. The cabin is absolutely beautiful this time of year. We're so very grateful Grammy and Papa are willing to share it with us! We also went to our first SL Real soccer game on Saturday night. We had incredible box seats and Link loved it. Grunt was interested in the first half, but then wanted to play on the ipod. I definitely want to go see another game or 5. Not only is soccer a lot more fun to watch live (like most sports), but soccer players are seriously some of the hottest athletes. Yum.

No comments: