




The boys both started school on Tuesday. Linc misses the kindergarten deadline by about a week, so they both go to the same preschool he went to last year. Grunt was so excited to finally be able to join his brother in school. Daddy gave them both a father's blessing before their first day and it was very sweet. Only time I teared up all day! Grunt's was cut a little short. 90 seconds into it, he got his Daddy in a death grip hug around the waist and started to play fight with him a little :) I let them pick out their shirts for the first day and they both went with a Hawaiian theme. I helped a little more on the second day.
They've only been 1 week, but both already love it. Grunt has the same teachers that Linc had last year, so I'm very interested to hear what they have to say about the difference between the two :) I'm so excited that they get to have this opportunity to learn and be independent and grow into their own little people. And, let's be honest, to have a few hours of alone time every week is pretty nice...well, for at least another 9 weeks or so!
Oh how I love these boys and their Daddy.



1 comment:
i love the pics of them walking together...so cute!
Post a Comment