Friday, May 21, 2010

Drumroll Please...

IT'S(not) A BOY!
We had an ultrasound done a few weeks ago to see what this little pnut is. We we're a little shocked and very excited to hear that there will be some pink in this family. The boys are super excited for baby sister to get here. They love seeing all her new clothes and accessories. I'm 16 weeks today and finally feeling a little better. I still have a day or two a week that are crappy, but things are so much than they've been the past few months. I've been feeling her move the past few days and can't wait until the boys can feel too. They both talk to her all the time, sing her songs, give her hugs, make sure she's doing good, etc. I'm going to have two awesome little helpers! Link says he's most excited to "help get her dressed and to babysit (so he can be the boss)".



10 comments:

Tami said...

Yeah for a baby sis! The pic of the boys is TOO CUTE!!!

-Amy- said...

Yipeeee!!! I am happy for you!

Missy said...

That is so exciting!! Its about time your mom has a little girl to spoil!! Congrats again!!

Janna said...

HOORAY!

Aim said...

How exciting for you Mindy!! Congraulations!!

Keri said...

That is so exciting Mindy! Your mom will have a grand daughter!!!

Mrs.Dr.Shot said...

Iris is swimming with excitement that she'll have a girl cousin so close in age! Now, how do we move closer? Hmmm.

Crafty Momma said...

So exciting! I was hoping for a girl! I am defiantely loving my new little boy while my 2 yr old girl is driving me crazy!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Yay for little girls :) I'm so excited for you and that little girl is very lucky to have 2 older brothers that will be so good to her!

Stacey said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've always wanted 2 boys and a girl!
Are you sticking with President names? Don't steal ours! ;)