For Easter this year we stayed home again. The boys did an egg hunt at one of the local parks Saturday morning and then the Easter Bunny came to our house and left baskets to find Sunday morning. Daddy had Friday off, and the Mackay's came up, so we basically spent the entire weekend at my parents house letting kids play outside while the adults watched conference/played games. Well, Daddy worked on the yard most of the day Friday and Saturday and I mostly layed on the couch at my parents house, but you get the idea. Easter will never be the same, for me, without Great Grandma/pa White and Jerome. Those are some of my dearest childhood memories and I'm sad that my boys don't get to have them as well. But they love that they get to spend so much time with their cousins and grandparents and that is what really matters. Family. Hope y'all had a wonderful Easter weekend!
I'm a Daughter to two amazing parents. I'm a Wife to my best friend and soul mate. I'm a Mom to two energic boys and two beautiful princess'. And I'm a small town girl who loves being all the above.
1 comment:
Congrats!!!! I hope you get a darling little girl.
Post a Comment