Uncle Chris (Daddy's bro) came to the cabin for the weekend for some good Utah skiing. Daddy and Chris ended up skiing most of the day Saturday and then could barely walk Sunday. Seriously, it was like both of them aged 50 years overnight. However, they put their big boy panties on and took the boys sledding. It was Chris' first time to ever sled and I think he had a good time. The boys had a blast with him and didn't want him to leave. Thanks Tameo and Riley for letting us borrow your hubby/daddy. We'll have to make it so you two come next time as well!
I'm a Daughter to two amazing parents. I'm a Wife to my best friend and soul mate. I'm a Mom to two energic boys and two beautiful princess'. And I'm a small town girl who loves being all the above.
2 comments:
SO fun!! I am going to miss being in your ward, call Sham and i sometime and we should take all of our boys to play!! 790-6480
Looks like you had a blast! Sledding is so much fun. I need to come see you. I miss you and your kids. They are getting so big.
Post a Comment