Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I think that your boys are so cute! I am going to add you to my list of friends.....my blog address is paigeanddjlewis1.blogspot.com Paige
Looks like you enjoyed Thanksgiving in the snow! We went to Cali and we got snow as well. But I was not as prepared as you were!! Are you going to be home for Christmas?
I'm a Daughter to two amazing parents. I'm a Wife to my best friend and soul mate. I'm a Mom to two energic boys and two beautiful princess'. And I'm a small town girl who loves being all the above.
7 comments:
That looks so fun! What cute boys.
How cute is your dad sledding with the boys!! Looks like you guys had a great time!
Thanks for doing our pictures! I'm excited to see!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I think that your boys are so cute! I am going to add you to my list of friends.....my blog address is paigeanddjlewis1.blogspot.com
Paige
Looks like you enjoyed Thanksgiving in the snow! We went to Cali and we got snow as well. But I was not as prepared as you were!! Are you going to be home for Christmas?
Oh how fun!!! YOur boys are so dang cute!!
i love the snow pics. we don't get those very often...i am not complaining though. =)
Post a Comment