Sunday, October 4, 2009

WDW- day 7

Day seven was our big traveling day. We got one last parting shot, and it's blurry because my lens fogged over from the humidity, give big hugs and kisses and boarded the Magical Express. We had a LONG day of flying and then an even longer trip driving home. The boys did really well, all things considered. This trip was so much fun and I'm so thankful we were able to do it...but I'm just now recovering and it's been almost 2 weeks :) Maybe we'll try it again in 4 years. Who wants to do a WDW 2013 trip?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about WDW, but I'll meet you in Disneyland anytime :) Sounds like a lot of fun though- I do love trips like that, even though we pay for them when we get home... hope you're recovered now :)

Amy said...

What a trip!!!! I'm so glad you guys had a good time. :-)

THANKS for the link to that dress on my blog!!! Love it!