Sunday, May 24, 2009

Puddle Time

Dave and I spent all of yesterday getting the boys' swing set put together and in the sandbox. Okay, so Dave spent most of yesterday doing the actual work while I, ah, supervised :) This is what the boys did while we got it put together.
I don't even want the think about the amount of time and money that we've put into this sandbox/playground for them...and all the want to do is play in the puddle at the end of the driveway. Figures :)

3 comments:

MVP Family said...

Reminds me of my post a couple weeks ago, my boys love puddles, but I can't complain too much I still love them! You are such a fun Mom I am sure they will the love the new sandbox.

Stacey said...

fun! I use to love doing that!

Whit said...

Your boys are so cute! I love their names too!