Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Link

Lincoln's latest obsession is the vacuum. He loves to vacuum the living room. I made him a deal that he can vacuum anytime he wants (as long as Grant's not sleeping), but he has to pick up all the toys first and make sure nothing is on the floor. Talk about a win-win situation for me! So now not only does he pick up all his toys at least once a day, but my living room gets vacuumed without me having to do anything but sit at the computer and blog about it. Sweet.

(Lincoln hates wearing clothes when we're in the house. It's a fight just to get him to keep his undies on. Oh the joys of a 3 year old.)

6 comments:

Tami said...

Lincoln and his vaccuuming skills can come viist us whenever he wants! =) Cute new header picture!

Ellie said...

Oh so cute! I love your pic at the top...dang your boys handsome!

I have the same underwear problem with E. She got princess underwear for Cmas and for some reason they have become and outfit. Whatever!

Aim said...

Too cute! I LOVE the temple pic in the background--did you get it at Deseret Book? We were thinking of getting that one. I love it even more now that I've seen it on your wall. Cute new background!

-Amy- said...

I love that your boys hate clothes to! I can't keep them on my boys, like you said I am just glad to keep their undies on!HA!

Stacey said...

YEA! I long for the day!!!!

Kassi Luck said...

It sounds like I need to get Daysen to love the vaccuum. If you have any tips let me know!! Cute pics!! Also tell Dave he did an awesome job on Tuesday!!