skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Family Photos
We had family pictures taken this year for both the Meier and the Gale families. I have the Meier photos and will hopefully be getting the Gale photos soon. When I get the Gale pics, I'll post them. In the meantime, here are the Meier pics. Enjoy :)
5 comments:
Minz- they turned out GREAT! I love them all, but I love, love the one of you, Steph and Austin. You look beautiful and the boys are handsome little studs! Who took the pics?
Mindy they are perfect! You must tell me who took them. I love the first one, seriously your boys are posing for the camera, how did you do that?
Mindy
Those are so cute!! You have quite the photographic family!! The boys are getting so big!
I love your family picts. I have to agree with Tami, the pict of the 3 of you is my favorite.
Great pictures! You guys all look so good.
Post a Comment